Visit game HERE
See Github HERE
1. Google analytics tracking
2. Custom shapes with KineticJS
Problems with program:
1.When the mouse is moved quickly past the rings, the program doesn't register that it had intersected with it. This makes cheating very easy.
2. Since each level is randomly generated, it is possible for a level to be impossible.
3. When the screen size is small enough, the Next Level button can be made to be right next to the star which, again, makes cheating possible.
1. Register the mouse movement as a line instead of a point and check if the line intersects with the ring.
2. Set up safeguards regulating how close rings can be to one another.
3. Enable the size of the star, the player, and the radiuses of the rings to take into account the screen size.